How to Order
We accept orders via mail, telephone, e-mail, fax, and right here in our website shopping cart. (The links underscored below, or in the menu at the left, will whisk you to our product line and our price lists.)
About payment: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Of course, if you feel uncomfortable using your credit card online, please call our toll free number (1-800-944-8584).
If you prefer to be billed and are associated with an institution or organization, please contact our customer counselor and she will arrange to bill you at no extra charge. She can be reached by phone or fax at (845) 225-2686; by e-mail at email@example.com; by mail at Faber/Mazlish Workshops, PO Box 1072, Carmel, NY 10512; or you can click here to use our contact form.
When you need a helping hand: If you prefer to forward an order form or have even the slightest question about price or any of the Faber/Mazlish Workshops or related materials, please don't hesitate to contact our customer counselor. She can be reached by phone or fax at (845) 225-2686; by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail at Faber/Mazlish Workshops, PO Box 1072, Carmel, NY 10512; or you can click here to use our contact form.
If faxing, or using regular mail, please be sure to provide us with your e-mail address or a day-time phone number where you can be reached.
back to top^
What is our return policy
If, for any reason, you wish to return any workshop-related materials, please call, write or click here, within 30 days of the receipt of your order, to contact our customer counselor for instructions and a Return Materials Authorization number (the latter will ensure correct crediting).
Note that our policy is to accept returns (except for used workbooks or materials) without question. Upon receipt of your materials, we will issue a refund or credit your account per your instructions. If the materials were originally purchased by credit card, a refund will be issued to that credit card account. If the materials were purchased by money order or check, a refund check will be issued in the name of the original purchaser. All refunds will be in US dollars.
A final word: We are genuinely concerned that you enjoy the full benefit of any of the materials that we've created or that are purchased from our company. Please let us know of the results you've achieved using our workshops or other materials. All your comments will be read personally by us.
back to top^
Shipping and Payment Information for the US and around the world
Shipping within the United States is done via United Parcel ground service. We can ship via Next Day, Second Day, or Three-Day express if you need that extra day or two. However, it is expensive.
Shipping charges for all items will be 10% of the total order price. However, the minimum shipping charge will be $5.00. For example: one book at $14.35 will ship for $5.00; one workshop at $129.95 will ship for $13.00. Should you require a speedier shipping option, please call our Customer Service at (845) 225-2686 or (800) 944-8584.
Shipments to Canada are best handled by postal service. (Note: we are authorized to collect GST for Revenue Canada.)
If you decide to purchase any of our materials and are living outside the United States, you'll need to prepay your order. You can use either of the following methods:
- Credit card payment: You may find it most convenient to use your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card. If you do, please be sure to provide both your card number and your expiration date. All payment should be in U.S. currency. Shipping and handling costs will be computed and charged to your credit card.
- Checks and money orders. All drafts must be in U.S. dollars and drawn against a bank with offices in the United States. This is very important. We wish to avoid charging huge fees to clear "foreign" drafts. (Note: to expedite your order, please inquire about shipping charges before you forward payment. You can click here to use our contact form, e-mail us at email@example.com, or call us at (845) 225-2686.)
We strive to ship all orders within 24 hours of receipt. You may choose among the following options.
- Special courier (United Parcel Service) is the fastest and most reliable method of shipment to most overseas and Canadian locations. It is by far the most expensive.
- Air parcel post to overseas locations takes approximately 1 - 2 weeks from the date of shipment. We will insure these packages unless we receive your instructions not to do so. (Note that there are some countries for which insurance is unavailable.)
- Surface parcel post to overseas locations takes approximately 4 - 6 weeks, but is usually half the price of air parcel post.
Since we cannot trace uninsured parcels, we cannot be responsible for their delivery.
All shipping charges reflect actual carrier charges and insurance, plus $5.00 for special handling.
Some items in certain countries may be subject to local taxes or duties payable at the final destination. These charges are NOT included in our invoice (except for Canadian GST, which we are licensed to collect).
To inquire about shipping charges, or to make arrangements for international orders, please click here to use our contact form, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (845) 225-2686.
back to top^